Put fertilizer down like you want it with Cole hoppers. These quality attachments do the job accurately, dependably, predictably for many seasons because they are designed and built to exacting standards.
The Plate-Feed Fertilizer Hopper has a 250 lb capacity and is toolbar, rear angle, or tractor mounted with ground drive attachments.
- Calibrate each hopper.
- Complete control over rate of application.
- Inside scrape breaks up lumps.
- Self-adjusting for wear.
- Less dust.
- Accurately apply fertilizer at any rate between 100 and 3000 pounds per acre with +/- 2% accuracy.
- Apply one or two bands per row.
- Long lasting stainless steel/fiberglass construction.
- Dependably handle any dry fertilizer, including land plaster.
- See-through gate lets you check operation of the hopper.
- Snap-on lid included.
- Hoppers dump and remove easily.
Not available in 2009. Please check back for availability at a later time.